Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cheap Healthy Good

It is only appropriate that Cheap Healthy Good is the first website to be featured on my Sunday Spotlight.  This is about the only blog I really check regularly.  Kris posts a new recipe every Monday, along with various articles throughout the week, and contributing posters Leigh and Jaime post weekly and biweekly veggie and green recipes, respectively.

CHG is always the first place I go when starting a weekly meal plan.  And then I spend 2 or 3 hours reading the articles and following the links, which always have good info on food or saving money or both.  Kris is a fun witty writer with delicious recipes, and her blog is very easy to read and to search, no matter what you're looking for.

Without further ado, go waste your day here:
Cheap Healthy Good

And because I can, pictures of Squeaker and The Monkey (also known these days as The Contrarian).

No comments:

Post a Comment